Social Media+Search Marketing+Art
© Copyright 2012 Tag Brum - All Rights Reserved.
Tag Brum - Portfolio
Social Media and Search Marketing
Hello, I’m Tag Brum and I Make Social Things.
Hire me for free and only pay me if I work for you!
Hipster Meme Going Viral
Known as "The Most Epic Break Up Text Message Ever" the Tumblr I created became an overnight sensation on the Internet in 2010
New York Local Guides
Community manager and promotion of the NY Local Guides brand 2011
Hipsterity Web Comics
Web Comics created as search vertical for Bite.ca 2011
Tag Brum is a Brazilian native, Brooklyn based digital media professional known for the creation of the viral meme Tumblr blog How Hipsters Date.
He was featured on Buzzfeed
, The Next Web
, The Village Voice
and many other outlets. Since then, he has been working as a digital media consultant in New York City. You can hire his social media skills for free and only pay him if he works for you.
Tag Brum - Social Media Resume
Digital Media Consultant-BNC New York City (February 2008-Present)
- Responsible for community management, social monitoring and generating creative concepts to address clients’ social media challenges through digital marketing
- Successfully promoted content and generated conversation around relevant news
- Accountable for development and production of content for blogs and other social media outlets
- Effectively monitored media coverage on behalf of clients; performed supplemental online searches as needed and compiled regular reports in a timely fashion
- Responsible for curation of user created content; efficiently planned and executed all posts on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Pinterest
Editor in Chief-Punchland.com (January 2010-Present)
- Charged with brand development, web site traffic growth and development of effective marketing strategies
- Developed and published creative writings on the blog
- Successfully expanded brand on Twitter; gathered over 10 000 followers
Search and Social Media Consultant- Self Employed (March 2007-Present)
- Performs search and social media marketing best practices for various, diverse clients
- Tasked with development of articles and search verticals
- Conducts blogging and content creation and curation
- Featured on Buzzfeed, Reddit, The Village Voice with the creation of a meme that went viral
Digital Media Marketing Certification- NYU
B.A. Journalism – UNISINOS
Skills & Attributes.
- Social Media Marketing
- Google Analytics
- MS Office
Drop Me a Line
If You Email Me, I'll Get an Email